In addition to using our own database to recruit hosted buyers, The Meetings Show also provides industry partners and exhibitors with the opportunity to become group coordinators. By becoming a group coordinator, you are eligible to invite your own clients as part of the programme and in doing so, The Meetings Show will provide your clients with complimentary travel and accommodation amongst other benefits listed below.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Receive complimentary travel and accommodation in a 4-star hotel in London*
- Invitation to all official networking events for the duration of the show
- All official transfers including to and from the venue and to official networking events
- Exclusive access to dedicated hosted buyer lounges with complimentary lunch and refreshments
- Free education sessions taking place throughout the show
- Host your own networking events for your hosted buyer group
*a minimum of ten hosted buyers must have been accepted on to the programme
Contact the hosted buyer team for further incentives.
WHO SHOULD I INVITE?
UK based meetings, conference and incentive planners from the following type of organisations:
- In house corporate meeting planners
- Independent planners
- National and international associations
- Incentive houses
- Event management companies
- Public and not-for-profit sector
- Marketing agencies
- Procurement managers
NB. we have a limited number of places for European buyers.
WHAT'S INVOLVED IN RECRUITING?
Invite your existing or prospective clients to come and meet you at the show with the added benefit of attending within the hosted buyer programme. As with all hosted buyers, they must meet our qualification criteria and once accepted will be assigned to your group.
Many group coordinators choose to incorporate invitations into their regular sales activity with their clients via email or telephone and it is found that adopting a personal approach works best.
As a coordinator you will be assigned an experienced account manager from our hosted buyer team who can help you find the best approach for your company.