The Prize Draw to win return flights to Dubai, courtesy of Emirates, is open to all meetings industry professionals who register for The Meetings Show and bring the required competition flyer slip to deposit in the designated area at The Meetings Show 2018. There will be one winner of the prize who will be selected on the 11 July and notified using the contact information provided during the registration process. In order to be eligible for the prize, the winner must attend the show on Wednesday 27 June OR Thursday 28 June. Flights are dependent on availability and exclude bank holidays.
1. The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Centaur Media Ltd ("Centaur", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the online registration form for The Meetings Show 2018 and attend The Meetings Show 2018 in person to place the competition flyer in the designated area.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Centaur accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 16:30 on 28 June 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 11 July and the winner will be notified via the contact information provided during registration.
9. The winner will receive a voucher for a return flight from the UK to Dubai courtesy of Emirates
10. Centaur accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the airport in question).
11. The winner will be notified using the contact information provided during registration on 11 July 2018. If Centaur is unable to get hold of the winner within 24 hours, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Centaur shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Centaur shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. Centaur retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Centaur's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Centaur and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Centaur and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. Centaur shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it as described in its normal registration terms and conditions, and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry.
17. Centaur accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Centaur further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Centaur for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Centaur reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Centaur in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Centaur shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war.