The Prize to win a sponsorship package to the value of £3000 for The Meetings Show 2019 is open to all exhibitors who use their Digital Toolkit to refer prospects/customers for registration to The Meetings Show. The exhibitor who converts the most registrations from their referrals will win a sponsorship package to the value of £3000. If multiple exhibitors are tied on the same number at the end of the competition, one winner will be picked at random to win. The winner will be announced on 11 July 2018.
1. The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who are exhibiting at The Meetings Show 2018.
2. Employees or agencies of Centaur Media Ltd ("Centaur", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Digital Toolkit Prize shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Centaur accepts no responsibility for entries or registrations that are incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
5. The closing date of the competition is 23:59 on 26 June 2018. Registrations received outside this time period will not be considered.
6. Should there be exhibitors on the same number of referral registrations, one winner will be chosen at random, received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 11 July and the winner will be notified via the contact information provided during the stand booking process. Should there be one clear winner where a random draw is not necessary, they will be notified on 11 July.
7. The winner will receive a sponsorship package to the value of £3000 for their stand at The Meetings Show 2019. In order to access the sponsorship prize, exhibitors must purchase a stand at The Meetings Show 2019.
8. Centaur accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. The winner will be notified using the contact information provided when contracted as an exhibitor for The Meetings Show 2018. If Centaur is unable to get hold of the winner within 24 hours, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Centaur shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Centaur shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. Centaur retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Centaur's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Centaur and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Centaur and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
13. Centaur shall use and take care of any personal information you supply as described in normal registration terms and conditions, and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your competition entry.
14. Centaur accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Centaur further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Centaur for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Centaur reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Centaur in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Centaur shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war.