In addition to using our own database to recruit hosted buyers, The Meetings Show also provides industry partners and exhibitors with the opportunity to become group coordinators. By becoming a group coordinator, you are eligible to invite your own clients as part of the programme and in doing so, The Meetings Show will provide your clients with complimentary travel and accommodation amongst other benefits listed below.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- The Meetings Show will host your buyers and provide the perfect platform for you to do business with them
- 1 sqm off overall stand cost (to be credited after the show or discounted on stand the following year) for 10 onsite buyers recruited
- Successful recruitment of 5 approved hosted buyers, 2 months out from the show results in exclusive promotional opportunities to include:
- Email showcasing your product/service/destination to key MICE buyers
- Social media promotion including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- PR support to create exclusive editorial content to be hosted on The Meetings Show website and social channels
- Successful recruitment of 10 approved hosted buyers, 1 month out from the show would qualify the exhibitor group coordinator to feature on our “preferred group coordinator list”. From 11th June 2018 a dedicated team of telemarketers will phone relevant hosted buyers encouraging them to book appointments at the exhibitor group coordinator’s stand
- Complimentary hosted buyer welcome party tickets (x5 buyers = 1 ticket, x10 buyers = 2 tickets, x15 buyers = 4 tickets, x20 buyers = 6 tickets etc.)
- Destinations/hotel – added incentive of post event tour opportunity
WHAT'S INVOLVED IN RECRUITING?
Invite your existing or prospective clients to come and meet you at the show with the added benefit of attending within the hosted buyer programme. As with all hosted buyers, they must meet our qualification criteria and once accepted will be assigned to your group.
Many group coordinators choose to incorporate invitations into their regular sales activity with their clients via email or telephone and it is found that adopting a personal approach works best.
As a coordinator you will be assigned an experienced account manager from our hosted buyer team who can help you find the best approach for you.
WHO SHOULD I INVITE?
UK based meetings, conference and incentive planners including (NB. we have a limited number of places for European buyers):
- In house corporate meeting planners
- Independent planners
- National and international associations
- Incentive houses
- Event management companies
- Public and not-for-profit sector
- Marketing agencies
- Procurement managers
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUYERS?
Take a look at the attendance options within the hosted buyer programme to understand the benefits available to the buyers you'll be inviting.