- The Meetings Show is a free, trade-only event for meeting and event industry professionals.
- Visitors who pre-register and/or attend should be involved in or have some connection in the meetings industry/MICE or associated industries.
- As this is a trade-only event, persons under the age of 16 will not be admitted to the show. Students on meetings/MICE related courses that are accompanied by college tutors or lecturers and have pre-registered can attend the show.
- By attending, visitors agree not to take part in any canvassing or leafleting. Failure to adhere to this could result in being asked to leave the show.
- Current Meetings and MICE press can apply for a press badge. This will be issued once the application is verified. The Organisers reserve the right to determine who is issued with a press badge.
- Official show photographers will be taking photographs at The Meetings Show. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs of visitors, for the purpose of marketing.
- Official show videographers will be filming at The Meetings Show. The Organisers shall be entitled to use all video content, which may include footage of visitors, for marketing purposes.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, exclude or remove anyone from The Meetings Show.
- By registering to attend The Meetings Show, you are agreeing to the policy as laid out above.
GO BACK HOME