What is a group coordinator?
In addition to using our own database to recruit hosted buyers, The Meetings Show also provides its exhibitors the opportunity to become group coordinators. By becoming a group coordinator, you are eligible to invite your own clients as part of the programme and in doing so, The Meetings Show will provide your clients with complimentary travel and accommodation. The Meetings Show is the opportunity to meet with your buyers face-to-face and at the same time offer them the added benefits of entrance to The Meetings Show, tailored education and exclusive networking events.
To learn more about becoming a group coordinator, please contact our hosted buyer team at email@example.com
What benefits will I receive?
- A chance to offer corporate hospitality to the show.
- Network with your clients at a leading industry event and gain entrance to exclusive buyer networking parties.
- An opportunity to hold your own event in the evening for your group of guests, providing an additional networking opportunity.
- For a group of 10 you will receive a hosted place for a member of your team to escort the group.
- Gain access to the hosted buyer lounges to meet potential buyers.
- If you are a hotel located nearby the Olympia, we can host your group in your own property.
- Additional incentives exist for those exhibitors that reach the number of buyers they have committed to recruit.**
Who should I invite?
UK based meetings, conference and incentive planners from the following type of organisations:
- In House Corporate Meeting Planners
- Independent Planners
- National and International Associations
- Incentive Houses
- Event Management Companies
- Public and Not For Profit Sector
- Marketing Agencies
- Procurement Managers
We also have a limited number of places for buyers from Europe.
What's involved in recruiting?
Simply invite your existing or prospective clients. As with all hosted buyers, they must meet our qualification criteria and once accepted will be assigned to your group. Many group coordinators choose to incorporate invitations into their regular sales activity with their clients via email or telephone and it is found that adopting a personal approach works best. As a coordinator you will be assigned an experienced account manager from our hosted buyer team who can help you find the best approach for your company.
The Meetings Show offers an extremely flexible programme that can be matched to suit the needs of your clients including a special option for local London buyers. The table below displays what each client will receive.
|Fully Hosted Buyer||Semi Hosted Buyer||Associaton Buyer|
|Number of nights' accommodation||1-2||N/A||2-3|
|Travel and transfers||YES||N/A||YES|
|Minimum number of appointments required per day||8||4||8|
|Personal online diary||YES||YES||YES|
|Invitations to exclusive networking events||YES||YES||YES|
|Access to hosted buyer lounge with refreshements and lunch||YES||YES||YES|
|Access to extensive education programme||YES||YES||YES|
|Opportunity to join post event tours||YES||YES||YES|